Nixeus EDG27 Limited Warranty
Nixeus Technology, Inc. (“Nixeus”) provides this Limited Warranty:
• Only to the person or entity that originally purchased the product from Nixeus or its authorized reseller or distributor, and
• Only for products purchased and delivered within the United States, the District of Columbia, U.S. Possessions or Protectorates, U.S. Military Installations, or addresses with an APO or FPO, and Canada.
Three Year Limited Warranty for NX-EDG27, NX-EDG27S, NX-EDG27v2 and NX-EDG27Sv2:
Nixeus warrants this product will be free from material defects in workmanship and materials under normal use from the original date of purchase.
• Product (excluding power supplies): Three (3) years
• Power supplies: Three (3) years
• Spare parts and spare kits: Ninety (90) days
• Larger monitor panels may have some glow around the edges or corners. This is known as back light bleed and panel Glow – this is normal due to the LED technology that allows more light and higher brightness to produce more vibrant colors and brighter pictures.
• Having up to 3 Bright or 3 Dark Pixel anomalies is considered normal and the monitor is not defective.
Warranty serviced monitors and RMA replacement parts may still consist of these allowed pixel anomalies. Monitor is defective if it contains MORE than the above stated allowed pixel anomalies and or contains any pixel anomalies in quadrant 1 (center) pictured above.
Under this Limited Warranty will be, at Nixeus’s option, to either repair or replace the defective Product during the Warranty Period at no charge to the original owner excluding shipping and handling fees. The replacement product needs not to be new nor have identical make, model or part. Nixeus may replace the defective Product or any part thereof with any factory reconditioned product that Nixeus determines is equivalent in all material respects to the defective Product. Replacement or repaired Product will be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period or ninety (90) days, whichever is longer.
Non-Applicability of Limited Warranty:
Limited Warranty of Nixeus’s products will not be applied to and does not cover any refurbished/reconditioned product and any product purchased through clearance or liquidation sale or other sales in which Nixeus, the sellers, or the liquidators expressly disclaim their warranty obligation, whereas the product is being sold “As-Is” without any warranty.
RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Request:
The customer shall return the product with proof of purchase to Nixeus for RMA processing. In case the return policy period has expired from the retailer or distributors and the product is within warranty, the customer shall submit a RMA to Nixeus as described below:
• Customer (End User) must submit a RMA request with the product as part of the claim with a written detail description of the Product issue allowing Nixeus to confirm the same, along with proof of purchase of the product (dated receipt).
• The customer must first contact technical support from Nixeus Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will attempt to assist and remedy the customer in resolving their issues and concern with the product. If the product is considered defective or malfunctioning, the Customer (End User) must obtain a Return Material Authorization (“RMA”) number by completing the RMA form and entering the assigned RMA Number assigned by email@example.com.
• After an RMA number is assigned, the defective/malfunctioning product must be packaged securely in the original or other suitable shipping package to ensure that it will not be damaged in transit to Nixeus Technology, Inc. The RMA number must be visibly and clearly marked on the outside of the package. Do not include any manuals or accessories in the shipping package, Nixeus will only replace/repair the defective/malfunctioning product and will not ship back any accessories.
• The Customer (End User) is responsible for all incoming shipping charges to Nixeus. RMA replacements need be fully insured by the customer expense and shipped to Nixeus Technology, Inc., 4801 Little John Street, Suite E, Baldwin Park, CA 91706. Nixeus will not be held responsible for lost packages shipped during transit to Nixeus’s Office. Nixeus will ship back the repaired or replacement package any common carrier selected by Nixeus. Return shipping fees shall be paid by Nixeus, if a United States address is used, otherwise the product will be shipped to you using freight collect. Expedited shipment methods are available at Customers (End Users) expense upon request. We “Nixeus” reserve the right to deny and reject any returned products if guidelines/instructions and request are not met, return shipment will be charged to the Customers “End Users” at their expense.
What Is Not Covered Under Limited Warranty:
The Limited Warranty provided by Nixeus does not cover the following:
Improper or incorrectly performed service maintenance or repairs voids this Limited Warranty. Products that Nixeus’ judge to have been subjected to abuse, accident, alteration, modification, tampering, negligence, misuse, faulty installation, repair or service in any way that is not contemplated in the documentation for the product, or if the model or serial number has been altered, tampered with, defaced or removed, product failures due to power outages, and cosmetic damage, and does not limit damage that are caused by shipment, due to act of God. Any hardware, firmware or other products or services provided by anyone other than Nixeus.
Limitation of Liability:
NIXEUS IS NOT LIABLE UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, INCONVENIENCE OR DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER, WHETHER DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFIT, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, FAILURE OF OTHER EQUIPMENT OR COMPUTER PROGRAMS TO WHICH NIXEUS’S PRODUCT IS CONNECTED WITH, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA CONTAINED IN, STORED ON, OR INTEGRATED WITH ANY PRODUCT RETURNED TO NIXEUS FOR WARRANTY SERVICE) RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCT, RELATING TO WARRANTY SERVICE, OR ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, EVEN IF NIXEUS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW,. THE SOLE REMEDY FOR A BREACH OF THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE OR NONCONFORMING PRODUCT. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF NIXEUS UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY. THE FOREGOING EXPRESS WRITTEN WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND ARE IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES OR REMEDIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
This Limited Warranty shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the foregoing limitations and exclusions may not apply. This Limited Warranty provides specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Nixeus Technology, Inc
4801 Little John Street, Suite E
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
Toll Free: 888-983-4128
Tech Support & Warranty Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: www.nixeus.com