Release Date - 10/20/2016
Firmware version REVEL_102016
• Added 500 Hz Polling Rate setting:
To switch to 500 Hz Polling Rate – Press the middle Mouse Wheel Button + Front Side Button. To change back to 1000 Hz Polling Rate, Press the middle Mouse Wheel Button + Front Side Button.
• Removed Sensor Rest Mode
• Removed MCU Smoothing that is not native to the PMW-3360 Sensor for all DPI settings.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All Nixeus REVEL Gaming Mice manufactured in 2017 and newer have this firmware installed by default. Using the “Nixeus Gaming Software” will override the REV_102016 Firmware. Do not use this firmware with the “REVEL Fit Gaming Mouse.”
Once downloaded, unzip or extract the folder to begin installation
Nixeus REVEL Firmware Update Installation Instructions:
1) Make sure the REVEL is connected to the PC
2) Double click on the “FlashOnLine.exe” F/W update program
3) Make sure there are no other programs or windows opened/running that may accidentally interrupt the update.
4) Click on “Update” – you will see the program erase, install, and verify the firmware installation (during the installation you will see the REVEL’s LED turn off).
5) Once the firmware is finished installing you will see a note “F/W Update Finish, Plug-Out Device” (The LED on the mouse will come back on to indicate the firmware has installed successfully).
6) Unplug the mouse from the USB port of the computer and connect it back in, and just hit the “Exit” button after.
NOTE: If there is an error or interruption during installation the mouse will no longer function (LED does not come back on). Don’t worry, the mouse is not bricked (first time this happened I thought I bricked the mouse a few months ago). Make sure the REVEL is still connected and just connect another working mouse (Make sure the other mouse is another brand and not a second REVEL you may own) to use to navigate and run the F/W update program again.